This martial art has been created by some descendant of the human bloodline with a demonic gene with large superhuman powers.
The core of this power is guarded into the secret underground of a Shinto Temple whom the entrance is a colonnade of six-teen pillars. Each pillar represents a Mantra syllable of essence for this gene.
Ju Roku HashiraEdit
The six-teen Mantra syllables of essence for the gene, represented by each pillar, are:
From these syllables could be derived a sentence: "Come to us Supreme God of Thunder, donate to the Ophiuchus's Ignis Fatuus the Serpentine Fang".
This sentence could be associated the statue on the main altar of the temple which represents a mythological warrior, similar to a Nio guardian, holding a three-headed Cobra. This figure reminds the Ophiuchus.
Ju Roku Hashira no Karate is inspired by the Mishima-Ryu Karate.
Many moves are similar to it.
- Sukuratchiken is similar to Electric Wind God Fist,
- Shirei no Yajirushi is similar to Demon Slayer,
- Ijimekko Kakato could be a combination between Left Splits Kick and Tsunami Kick,
- Boshi Yami is similar to Spinning Demon,
- Kurai Kagayaki is similar to Hell Axle,
- Togesurudo is similar to Demon Scissors,
- Hane-Tsuki Tōbu is similar to Stonehead.